I haven't had very many of the bars, so my favorite are the wafers, soy puffs, and 'chips'.
In order, here are my favorites:
- Soy Puffs - Chocolate - these are delicious, tasty, can be eaten anywhere, and give me my chocolate fix.
- Strawberry Wafers - these are so light and crispy, a hint of chocolate, a hint of strawberry, all in these two BIG wafers. These are a true treat!
- Southwest Cheese Curls - the bag is huge, the curls are spicy and crunchy, a perfect treat when others are having chips or popcorn.
- Soy Puffs - Peanut - these crunchy balls taste like peanut butter, and are fantastic mixed with the chocolate soy puffs: Reese's Pieces!
- Orange Wafers - Similar to the strawberry wafers, these two large cookies are very sweet and satisfying.
- Ridges - White Cheddar - These 'chips' are nice when I am craving cheese. They are crispy and tasty, however, my coach has mentioned that very few of her clients enjoy them.
- Soy Puffs - Apple Cinnamon - Not thinking that this is something that I would enjoy, I was convinced to try these. They are amazing! Sweet, yet the cinnamon adds a wonderful flavour. The only negative is that the kids want to eat them all!
- Ridges - Sea Salt and Vinegar - These really remind me of salt and vinegar chips, without the grease! They are nice and crunchy, but stick to my back teeth a bit.
- Dill Pickle Zippers - These were in my top 5 for the first few months, but then I started eating more pickles! So I eat these occasionally, and prefer the other ridges.
So, what other restricted treats are not my favorites? The soy nuts. I have only tried them once or twice, but I found them small and not very satisfying. I would much prefer having the zippers or ridges, given the choice. I also tried the Vanilla Crispy Square once, and did not enjoy it. I found it dry and flavourless. Not a repeat for me.
I've also never tried the Ridges - BBQ, and I'm not sure why! I will try them soon and let you know what I think.