Saturday 25 July 2015

Review of the Proti-Thin Protein Wafer Squares - Mocha


My special treat from my shipment from Nashua Nutrition was the Mocha Wafer Squares.

The mocha wafers satisfy so many cravings: sweet, chocolate, crunchy, cookie.  They are light and crispy, taste great from the first bite to the last, and don't leave an unpleasant aftertaste.  I did get some pieces stuck in my molars, which wasn't the best.  What I do love, is that you get two generous wafers.  This means that I can eat one piece for an afternoon snack, and then another piece for an evening snack.  Twice the pleasure!  I only which the wafers were restricted or unrestricted, so that I could enjoy them more often.


Calories: 200 calories
Protein: 15 grams
Net Carbs: 7 grams
Fat: 9 grams (80 calories) so more than 30%


LittleStar's Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment