Thursday 30 July 2015

Review of Quest Protein Chips - BBQ Flavor

Today was the day I was waiting for: received my order from Quest Nutrition.  Sadly, I had already had my daily restricted product, so the Quest bars will have to wait until tomorrow.

Luckily, I ordered the Protein Chips, which are unrestricted.  I tried the BBQ flavour, since I love BBQ chips.  I was not disappointed!  This was a large bag, which was fantastic.  The chips were really crunchy and airy, and definitely satisfied the need for crunch.  The BBQ flavour was light, but I wanted more of the flavour.  The chips were salty, which was good.  The part that I loved was that there was no protein aftertaste, and the chips didn't get mushy when I started chewing, the crunch remained.  Again, just wished the BBQ flavour was stronger.  However, I can't wait to try the other flavours.


Calories: 120 calories
Protein: 21 grams
Net Carbs: 5 grams
Fat: 2 grams (20 calories)


LittleStar's Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment